Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of the Year Gifts

I've been crafting a little bit lately and personalizing these sunglasses cases for some important helpers in my classroom. I got the cases at the Dollar Tree, probably my favorite store. And I used freezer paper stencils to paint the initials. Just print of whatever you want to stencil and if you aren't familiar with making freezer paper stencils here's a good tutorial. I LOVE freezer paper now that I've found out how easy it is to use. I even used it at school to let my kids make t-shirts for the 100th day. That's why their numbers look so neat=)

Four more days to go! I've got a lot of cleaning and organizing to do in those four days!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute gift idea! My Dollar Tree is kinda lame so I doubt they have these but I will cross my fingers and go look.
    Jenn
    http://finallyinfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete