Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hello Again! Update and End of the Year Thoughts

This poor little blog has been forgotten for so long, but I'm back and hoping to get going again! This school year I've been preoccupied and to be honest I haven't done anything great and wonderful that I consider worthy of sharing with anyone. I've been off work since mid February with this little nugget.

And now she's grown into this big 7 week old nugget!
 
This week she's begun sleeping 7 hours in a row at night so I think my mind is finally rested enough to get back to blogging, yay!
 
I know it's a little early to talk about end of the year parties, but that's where my mind went. I'm not returning to work until May and by then the year is pretty much over. So I've already started thinking about what I'm going to get my kids and do for our party. Dollar Tree currently has kites 2 for $1!!
23" Fun Kites, 2-ct. Packs
They may be gone quickly though (sorry friends in my town, I may have bought 30 packs of these and almost emptied the shelf). If your Dollar Tree is out of stock you can order them online but you have to order 45 packs so you'd want to go in with about 3 other teachers. I'm also going to order them each a large beach ball from Oriental Trading.
 
I usually plan a few crafts or activities for our party but this year I'm keeping it as simple as possible (that's pretty much been my theme this whole year- which is why I haven't been blogging about the wonderful things I'm doing in the classroom). So here's my plan for our simple party:
1) sign each other's beach balls
2) go outside and fly kites or play with beach balls
3) comein and make ice cream sundaes
4) watch slideshow of our year while we eat
 
And that's it. Easy peasy with minimal prep work.
 
Is anyone else thinking this far ahead or is it just me? :)

15 comments:

  1. you're not the only one! I've begun to search for what gifts I'll be giving these year. I think I'm going to do the have a ball ones and get some blow up beach balls. We only have 38 days left! Whoo hoo! :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She is precious. Congratulations. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is sooo cute! Sounds like a great end of the school year!

    If you have time, I am having a “Tour My Blog” linky party...stop by and link up! It is a great way for bloggers and their viewers to learn about your blog! I would love for you to join me!

    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overall that's an amazing post.

    ReplyDelete

  6. أفضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    تقدم شركتنا افضل الخدمات المنزلية علي الاطلاق حيث انها تقدم خدمات التنظيف المتكاملة مثل تنظيف المنازل والبيوت والفلل والقصور وتنظيف الموكيت وتنظيف الكنب وتنظيف الستائر وغير من العمل النظافة يمكنك زيارة موقعنا لانها هي الافضل علي الاطلاق حيث انها توفر كل الخدمات التاليه:
    ارخص شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة غسيل كنب بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف ستائربالرياض
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض

    ReplyDelete
  7. Though there are number of assignment writing services providers, however not many are qualified enough to provide professional assignments on time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ID HOKI POKERV Merupakan Situs Akun ID HOKI 100% Keberuntungan

    Yuk Buruan ikutan bermain di website DamQQ

    Sekarang DAMQQ Memiliki 9 Game terbaru Dan Ternama Yaitu :
    => Poker
    => Bandar Poker
    => Domino99
    => BandarQ
    => AduQ
    => Sakong
    => Capsa Susun
    => Bandar 66
    => Perang Baccarat (NEW GAME)

    Serta Memberikan Pelayanan Dan Bonus Menarik Di Antaranya :
    => Bonus Refferal 20% (x2,x3)
    => Bonus Cashback 0,5%
    => Minimal Depo 10.000
    => Minimal WD 20.000
    => 100% Member Asli
    => Pelayanan DP & WD 24 jam
    => Livechat Kami 24 Jam Online
    => Bisa Dimainkan Di Hp Android
    => Di Layani Dengan 5 Bank Terbaik
    => 1 User ID 9 Permainan Menarik

    Info Lebih Lanjut Hubungi Pihak Cs DamQQ Melalui :
    Daftar : Daftar DamQQ
    Kunjungi : Trik Jitu ID HOKI POKERV
    Whatsapp : +855885578926
    Line : DAMQQPOKER

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zazz enhance your business with the state-of-the-art Android app development services & solutions. Hire our experienced Android app developers to create seamless apps with irresistible features to suit your business needs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zazz is a leading iOS App development company that delivers cost-efficient and scalable iphone app development solutions. We provide the best iPhone app development services in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Advance Chemical Sales Corporation (ACSC) is the best chemical manufacturer in Delhi, India. It is into trading of chemicals since 1968. Our manufacturing is under the brand name of EXEMPLAR. Advance Chemicals has made its name as most trusted chemical dealer in Delhi, India. Chemicals of all types are produced and supplied by Advance Chemicals all across India. As the best chemical supplier in Delhi, India, Advance Chemicals has always given importance to its client satisfaction. Timely delivery of our chemicals are guaranteed by our company.

    https://www.advancechemicals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seeking assistance with MGT602 Business Decision Analytics Case Study 2 Sample ? Our specialized online assignment help is designed to empower students by offering in-depth analysis, comprehensive explanations, and practical solutions. Gain a deeper understanding of analytics in business decision-making through our expert guidance and excel in your studies

    ReplyDelete